Though self financing scheme by scheme specific advertisement based on registration. Applicant has to register his/her application.
How to Apply
- Duly filled in application form must be submitted alongwith detailed proposal / project report and other statutory documents.
- Applicant must attach a non-refundable & non-adjustable Processing Fee of Rs. 25000/-
- Registration money equivalent to 10% of total premium of the plot area.
- Rs. 1100/- would also be deposited, in case application form is downloaded from website. (www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com).
- Registration amount and processing fee as stated above would be deposited through a bank draft in favour of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority and payable at any scheduled bank of New Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida.
1. Procedure of Allotment
- Application are screened by a committee designated/constituted for this purpose. Projects which are prima facie cleared by this committee will be called for one-to-one interactions with the promoter before the designated committee. Successful applicants will be issued allotment letters after the approval of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Authority.
- On the approval of the CEO, allotment letters will be issued within a week of such approval, by the General Manager/Manger(Industries) with the condition that the unit obtains a No Objection Certificate from the Pollution Control Board within three months.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be informed along with a refund of the registration amount deposited.
2. Mode of Payment , Lease & Possession or Functional
- 5% of the total premium of the plot shall be deposited with application form as registration money.
- 5% of the total premium within 30 days of issue of Reservation Letter.
- After conforming the receipt of 10% amount. Successful applicant/ allottee on issue of formal allotment letter shall be required to pay additional 20% of the total premium within 60 days of issue of allotment letter as allotment money without interest.
- 70% of the total premium shall be paid in 16equal half yearly installments with interest @ 12% p.a. The first such installment will comes due first, after six months of the date of issue of the allotment letter.
- The allotment would stand cancelled in case of non-payment of the allotment money within the stipulated time.
- Lease rent shall be chargeable from the date of execution of lease deed @ 2.5% of the total premium per annum
- Execute the lease deed and get the same registered within 60 days from the date of issuance of the check list.
- Allottee is required to take physical possession of the industrial property (ies) within 15 days from the date of execution of legal documents.
- The allotment of plot will be made on leasehold basis for a period of 90 years from the date of execution of lease deed.
- The allottee is required to take completion certificate within 48 month from the due date of lease deed.
- Units to become functional within 48 months from the due date of execution of lease deed.