(A) Applications are invited for allotment of mixed land use plots for
|Industry / Institution / Warehouse / IT&ITES||91% min|
|Institution & other Facilities||5% min|
|Commercial(only for self use)||1% max.|
|Residential (Flatted)( For Staff Housing only)||3% max.|
- Proprietorship Firm
- Registered Partnership Firm
- Limited liability Partnership Firm
- Registered Trust (eligible only if core activity is Institutional)
- Registered Society (eligible only if core activity is Institutional)
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Public Sector Undertaking
- Govt./ Semi Govt. undertaking/ Department
(C) How to apply
- Duly filled application form must be submitted alongwith detailed proposal/project details and other statutory documents.
- Applicant must attach a non-refundable & non-adjustable Processing Fee of Rs. 25000/-
- Registration money equivalent to 5% of total premium of the plot area.
- Rs. 1100/- also be deposited, in case application form is downloaded from website www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com
- Registration money and processing fee should be deposited through a bank draft in favour of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority and payable at any scheduled bank of New Delhi/ Noida/ Greater Noida.
(D) Procedure of Allotment
- Applications are screened by Screening Committee.
- After scrutiny applicant will be called for interactions with Allotment Committee.
- After interaction with the applicant the reservation of plot is subject to the recommendation of Allotment Committee & approval of the CEO or Authorized officer.
(E) Mode of Payment, Lease, Possession, Completion & Functional
- Successful applicant further shall have to deposite registration money 5% of the total premium of the plot, within 30 days from issue of reservation Letter.
- Successful applicant on issue of formal allotment letter shall have to pay additional 20% of the total premium within 60 days of issue of allotment letter as allotment money.
- 70% of the total premium shall be paid in 12 equal half yearly installments with installments with interest @ 12% p.a. the first such installment will comes due first, after six months of the date of issue of the allotment letter.
- Default on the part of the applicant allottee / lessee for breach/violation of terms and conditions of registration allotment/lease and / or non deposit of reservation money/allotment money/ installment money.The entire deposits till the date of cancellation shall be forfeited and possession of the Plots will be resumed
- In addition to the premium of plot, annual lease rent at the rates of 2.5% would be payable in advance.
- Execute the lease deed and take the physical possession within 60 days from the date of issue of the checklist.
- The allotment of plot will be made on leasehold basis for a period of 90 years from the date of execution of lease deed.
- The allottee is required to take completion certificate within 36 months from the due date of lease deed.
- Units to become functional within 6 month from the due date of the issue of completion certificate.