Procedure of Allotment for Residential Property
Through self financing scheme by scheme specific advertisement based on registration and draw of lots through Manual or Computerized
How to apply
- The application form can be purchased on payment of application-cum-processing fee of Rs. 1100/- from.
- The form can also be downloaded from www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com.
- The application form duly completed and signed along with the required 10% of registration money should be submitted to any of the listed Bank branches on or before closing date of the scheme. Applicants as per their eligibility should apply in the application form attached herewith along with Demand Draft /Pay Order on account of Registration Money, drawn in favour of “Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority” payable at New Delhi/Noida/Greater Noida.
General Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen and competent to contract and have attained the age of majority.
- He/she should not earlier been allotted plot/flat, in full or in part, on lease hold or free hold basis or under HPTA (Hire Purchase Tenancy Agreement), License Agreement by the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority either in his/her name or his/her spouse name or in the name of his/her minor or dependent children, under this category.
- Applicant, his/her spouse or his/her dependant children can apply for one Plot/Flats only.
Procedure of Allotment
- Allotment would be made by the draw of lots within each eligible category.Firstly draw of lots shall be conducted to select successful applicant for the allotment.
- The draw of lots for allotment of specific Plot/Flats numbers to the allottees shall be done after completion of the internal development of plot or structure of the flats.
- Those applicants who have not been allotted Plot/Flats will be returned their registration money without interest.
Mode of Payment
- 10% of the total premium of the plot/flat shall be deposited with application form as registration money
- 20% of the total premium shall be payable within 45 days from the date of allotment as allotment money.
- Balance 70% shall be payable in Twelve equal half-yearly installments calculated from the 46th day from the date of allotment with interest @12% p.a. on reducing principal amount at the end of each half yearly